We occasionally host graduate and undergraduate students for summer internships mostly in July and August. If you are interested please get in touch with us with a brief proposal of the activities you propose to undertake and what you would like to achieve.
We are always looking for outstanding PhD students passionate about computer security and resilience for enterprise systems, large-scale infrastructures, or cyber-physical environments. The Department of Computing at Imperial College has a number of PhD studentships. Please check that your application meets the minimum entry requirements specified by the College before applying. Please don’t hesitate to contact (Professor Emil Lupu) if you would like to work with our group and include in your email a CV, transcripts, and examples of work that you have done e.g. papers or MSc/Bc thesis even if in draft form.
Topics of interest include:
- The resilience of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Robust information fusion
- Topics at the intersection of security and safety.
- The security of AR/VR environments.
- Designing security in very resource constrained environments e.g. implantable medical sensors.
- Adversarial Machine Learning with focus on: practical problems, toolchains for robustness, attack detection.